Terms of service: an agreement between you and Golden Custom Clothing to enter and use this website and our services:
- No refunds or exchanges are accepted on items unless there is a defect in garment construction such as a tear or unsewn seam on a garment. Orders are printed based on the specifications approved by in the order summary and graphic preview, approved by each customer. In the case that there is a misprint (difference between the graphic design in your approved proof and final product), a replacement will be provided. After a graphic preview and order summary is approved, Golden Custom cannot provide changes to the project, as the process has already commenced.
- We require payment upfront and in-full to start production unless otherwise agreed.
- Quotes provided to customers are based on the assumption that we are doing all of the printing for a project at the same time. If you need to split the printing timeline, you will be charged separately for two print runs due to the increased time and resources this will take on our part.
- Garment pricing is for Small-XL sizes only unless otherwise specified. Sizes XXL and larger include an additional charge as these garments have higher costs at the wholesale level.
- In most cases, Golden Custom does not provide printing on outside merchandise or customer supplied garments. In certain cases where a needed garment falls outside of our supply chain, this may be possible, however, any misprints on supplied garments are not the responsibility of Golden Custom and will not be replaced.
- Standard variation for artwork placement on any garment is .25″ with a max variation of .75″ in any direction.
- Golden Custom is not responsible for errors, typos or omissions after a proof has been approved by a customer and the job printed. Our production team works directly off of the files approved by customers. Please ensure that all graphic previews are carefully reviewed before a job begins.
- Artwork files and proofs can be changed anytime before you approve the job's preview and order summary. After you approve your proof, Golden Custom cannot guarantee that we will be able to update your artwork files since your job will already have been sent to our production department.
- All custom pricing quotes are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- All quotes are subject to revision based on customer changes or upon review of final artwork, changes to quotes will be approved by customers before production begins.